What can my child expect?
- We offer a fun place for your children to learn about Jesus and to build relationships.
- The AKids Clubhouse is designed for children 6 weeks - Kindergarten, the AKids Garage is for elementary aged children.
- Children 2 years and older participate in our unique rotation system allowing them to experience Jesus in 3 ways: large group which includes story and worship time, small group which includes prayer and discussion, and art.
- Weather permitting, children will have the chance to play outside on our playground.
- Children under 2 are kept in our Nursery or Walkers Rooms which are filled with age-appropriate toys.
Will my child be safe?
- All AKids Team Members pass a background check before working with children.
- Most of our AKids Team Members are CPR certified.
- There is an off-duty police officer on site during each Worship Service.
- Each time you bring your child to AKids, both the parent and child are assigned a unique number that is verified upon check-out.
What if my child needs me?
- At check-in, we will request your mobile number. If your child needs you, we will send a text message.
- Please keep your mobile phone available during service.
- We have an "anything but a band-aid" policy. If your child needs anything beyond a band-aid we will text you.
How do I register my child?
- If you are attending Awaken Church for the first time, please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes early to get your child registered.
- Please check-in at either the AKids Garage or AKids Clubhouse Kiosks where a Team Member will be happy to help you.
- If you are a returning guest, please feel free to use your phone number at our self check-in stations.