What are Groups?
Our Groups are designed to be a welcoming environment, open to people of any age or spiritual background to join at any time. We have groups meeting almost every night of the week throughout the Charleston Metro area, making it easy to find a group near you.
- Most Groups begin by sharing a meal together.
- Most Groups last approximately 90 minutes.
- Discussion is based on spiritual truths and how they apply to our everyday lives.
- Some Groups provide childcare. (Noted on our "Find An Group" page)
- You do not need to bring anything with you, but you can bring a Bible if you have one.